Greensea is currently seeking an Executive Assistant (EA)—a dynamic, top performer for a fast-paced, technical environment—who will serve as a liaison between the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the executive team, senior management, and staff, as well as the Board of Directors and external stakeholders. This role provides dynamic support to the CEO who is responsible for
the overall strategic, financial, and operational direction of the Greensea group of companies (Greensea Systems, Inc., Armach Robotics, Inc., and Bayonet Ocean Vehicles, Inc.). This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual desiring first-hand experience in the C-Suite of a growing technical company and a steppingstone to the Chief of Staff position.
The primary role of the EA is to increase the bandwidth of the CEO by assisting with time management, tasking, communications, and representation throughout all day-to-day activities. The EA will have the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on productivity by streamlining strategic initiatives and acting as the eyes and ears of the CEO, connecting him to the leaders,
personnel, organizations, projects, and business activities requiring his attention. Where the CEO is responsible for creating and executing strategy that will add value to the Greensea group of companies, the EA will be the CEO’s right-hand of him, assisting him in all aspects of his job.
- Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of his daily work.
- Assist in the oversight of strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of Executive Leadership.
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the CEO; redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar by prioritizing time, scheduling events, and protecting productivity time, as well as coordinating travel arrangements.
- Manage the CEOs email to ensure critical items are not missed or delayed.
- Serve as subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them; assist with the preparation and dissemination of communications to both internal and external contacts.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, ensuring the CEO has the necessary materials and background information in advance of the meeting.
- Attend meetings with the CEO to help manage action items, agendas, and objectives.
- Review and draft documents, including internal memos, legal documents, investor updates, emails, and briefings.
- Stand-in for the CEO during calls, meetings, and events when the CEO is unable to attend.
- All other responsibilities as reasonably assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Administration with 4 years experience—or—MBA with 2 years experience required. Candidates with administrative experience in a technical environment will receive priority consideration.
- Proficient in modern desktop and mobile productiving and communication software including Google Suite, SLACK, Zoom, and Teams.
- Working knowledge of corporate structure, corporate governance, and modern corporate organization.
- Experienced with domestic and international travel.
- Exceptional organizational skills as well as a strong demeanor for being organized.
- Exceptional time management skills as well as a demonstrated ability for time management and being punctual.
- Exceptional oral communication skills.
- Exceptional grammar and written communication skills.
To apply for this job, log in/register on this website and click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button on this job posting.
Please send your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter as PDF documents. The candidate must be eligible to work in the United States.
This position is based in Richmond, VT and will require some travel. While travel will mostly be between Greensea’s Richmond, VT and Plymouth, MA offices, some travel to California and to international destinations should be expected. Occasional remote work will be possible when appropriate, however this is primarily an office-based role that mirrors the CEO’s schedule.
Greensea is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a casual and fun work environment and provide our employees training and continuing education opportunities. Greensea offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package including full health insurance, 401(k), and paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave.