Dublin, July 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Airflow Management Market (2022-2027) by Offering, Cooling System, Data Center Type, Industry, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis ” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Airflow Management Market is estimated to be USD 801.31 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 1,210.46 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.6%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Airflow Management Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The Global Airflow Management Market is segmented based on Offering, Cooling System, Data Center Type, Industry, and Geography.
- By Offering, the market is classified into Components and Services.
- By Cooling System, the market is classified into Chilled Water System and Direct Expansion System.
- By Data Center Type, the market is classified into Enterprise Data Center and Hyperscale Data Center.
- By Industry, the market is classified into BFSI, IT and Telecom, Government and Defense, Research and Academic, Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 2BM, Data Center Solutions, Data Clean, Degree Controls, EDP, HaltonPolargy, ProSource Technical Services, RLE Technologies, Schneider Electric, Upsite Technologies, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Airflow Management Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyzes the Global Airflow Management Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Airflow Management Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Number of Data Center
4.1.2 Demand for Tool-Less Design
4.1.3 Improving Cooling Thermal Management and Efficiency in Data Centers
4.2.1 Requirement of Specialized Infrastructure
4.3.1 Accelerating the Green Data Center
4.3.2 Increasing Demand for Reduced Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) Levels
4.4.1 Data Centers During Power Outages
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Airflow Management Market, By Offering
6.2.1 Blanking Panels
6.2.3 Air-Filled Kits
126.96.36.199 Cold Isolate Containment
188.8.131.52 Hot Isolate Containment
6.2.5 Enhanced Brush/Top & Bottom Covers
6.2.6 Air Diverters
6.2.7 High-Flow Doors
6.3.1 Consulting Services
6.3.2 Installation & Deployment Services
6.3.3 Support & Maintenance Services
7 Global Airflow Management Market, By Cooling System
7.2 Chilled Water System
7.3 Direct Expansion System
8 Global Airflow Management Market, By Data Center Type
8.2 Enterprise Data Center
8.3 Hyperscale Data Center
9 Global Airflow Management Market, By Industry
9.3 IT and Telecom
9.4 Government and Defense
9.5 Research and Academics
10 Americas’ Airflow Management Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe’s Airflow Management Market
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa’s Airflow Management Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Airflow Management Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.2 42U (To DirectNET)
15.5 Critical Environments
15.6 Data Center Solutions
15.8 Degree Controls
15.9 Digital Narrowcasting Associates
15.10 E Technologies
15.15 NetRack Enclosures Private
15.17 ProSource Technical Services
15.18 RLE Technologies
15.19 Schneider Electric
15.20 Subzero Engineering
15.21 Tripp Lite
15.23 Upsite Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a271wt
Global Airflow Management Market